15th Data Protection Day
The 15th Data Protection Day is right around the corner. On this occasion, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office organizes an online conference "Real personal data protection in remote reality". The celebration is scheduled for 28 January 2021.
The entire meeting consists of three thematic sessions:
„Jak chronić dane osobowe w czasach pandemii”: How to protect personal data in times of pandemia
„RODO w praktyce, czyli wyzwania dla małych i średnich przedsiębiorstw”: GDPR in practice, challenges for SMEs
„Sektor publiczny w nowej rzeczywistości”: Public sector in the new reality
The event is addressed to everyone interested in the subject of personal data protection and will be broadcasted via UODO website: www.uodo.gov.pl.
Participation in the conference will be an excellent opportunity to discuss the current challenges related to the effective protection of personal data in the context of contemporary problems such as threats to civil rights and freedoms related to the development of the digital economy, the COVID-19 pandemic, widespread use of remote communication tools at work or teaching.
We encourage you to save the date and follow the UODO website on 28th January.
Below, you will find a list of events accompanying the celebration of the 15th Data Protection Day 2021, attended by representatives of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO):
1) „IOD wobec nowych wyzwań w ochronie danych osobowych”, conference to be held on 26th January 2021 (more in Polish)
2) „Ochrona danych osobowych – wyzwania 2021”, conference to be held on 27th January 2021 (more in Polish)
3) VII Dzień Otwarty Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych in WSB University in Dąbrowa Górnicza to be held on 3rd February 2021 (more in Polish)
4) „Tożsamość cyfrowa - kim jesteśmy w Internecie”, organized by Dolnośląski Ośrodek Doskonalenia Nauczycieli we Wrocławiu to be held on 21st January 2021 (more in Polish)
5) Privacy Laws & Business, conference to be held on 23-25th February 2021 (more in Polish)